DataScope is a mobile field service management software that helps you spend less time on organizing your business and more time perfecting your craft.
Our solution is actually being used in over 120 countries with over 10,000+ users. DataScope positive impact is tangible in the companies we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The DataScope team builds products, services, and experiences to target new audiences and high value use cases. As a Software Engineer, you’ll have a measureable impact on the customer experience.
What you’ll need
DataScope Engineering is a high-performance culture marked by boldness and achievement. We’re looking for team players with natural product intuition who can work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence. Our organizational challenges are unique, so you should be comfortable in uncharted territory and excited to create scalable systems.
- Action orientation. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You thrive on the belief that quality doesn’t have to be compromised to achieve speed-you can have both at the same time.
- Versatility. In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the whole web stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, backend, testing, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Excellent architecture skills. You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant distributed systems that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends.
- Passion. You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re sure it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, excellent documentation, and proper test coverage.
- A team player mentality. You believe that you can achieve more on a team – that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and business acumen. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
Location: Avenida Apoquindo 5950 Las Condes Santiago (WeWork Santiago)
- Weekly Events: From thought-leader panels to cheese tastings, our in-house events help you nurture a strong team culture.
- Fresh fruit water, Micro-roasted coffee and craft beer
- Possibility to work some days in other location of WeWork, More than 90 cities around the world.
- React-Native (Inmutable.js, Redux)
- Mysql (RDS)
- AWS: EC2, OpsWorks, S3
- Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch